Your Greenway muliti-use path is being used by lots of people during the COVID-19 shut-in. It provides a great recreational outlet, WHEN USED SAFELY AND RESPONSIBLY. We want all our users to enjoy this community asset while staying healthy and following these simple rules:
- Do not use the path if you are exhibiting symptoms.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Share the path and notify users of your presence as you pass.
- Avoid crowds of 10 or more.
- Avoid touching anything.
- Obey other restrictions that may be posted by Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany or Falls of the Ohio State Park.